CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Further information about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's primary executable file and it occupies circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Russian version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. For more CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Russian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:35:22.080