CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Russian. They take about 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0209.0015.306
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:24:46.060