CCC Help Russian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.0357.5180
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:15:37.807