CCC Help Russian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.0357.5180
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:15:37.807