CCC Help Russian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. CCC Help Russian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They occupy an average of 3.70 MB (3883520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0721.2140.36895
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 08:10:24.380