CCC Help Russian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. CCC Help Russian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They occupy an average of 3.70 MB (3883520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0721.2140.36895
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 08:10:24.380