CCC Help Russian
This page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. More data about the application CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0617.0854.14122
only. For more CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:15.530