CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian is comprised of the following executables which take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Russian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:22:34.973