CCC Help Russian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2011.0628.2339.40663
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:05:14.840