CCC Help Russian
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Russian on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3170816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2011.0628.2339.40663
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:05:14.840