CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can see more info about CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Russian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Russian. They take about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0915.2143.37147
of CCC Help Russian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 11:35:24.833