CCC Help Greek
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Greek at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Greek is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Greek. They occupy an average of 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2011.0209.2145.38988
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application by ATI. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Greek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 09:22:13.750