CCC Help English
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help English version 2011.0111.1349.24756
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help English in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:40:35.150