CCC Help English
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0304.1134.20703
of CCC Help English. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application by ATI. Some people choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:44:32.233