CCC Help English
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help English on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help English program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help English. They take about 3.57 MB (3748352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2009.0225.1545.28221
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:23:47.817