CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help English on ATI's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help English's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0930.2236.38732
of CCC Help English. For other CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application released by ATI. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:38:41.783