CCC Help English
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help English version 2010.1125.2141.38865
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help English in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:27:41.657