CCC Help English
This info is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help English on ATI's website. CCC Help English is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They take 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2145.37182
of CCC Help English. For other CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:06:18.947