CCC Help English
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help English on ATI's website. CCC Help English is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help English is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0706.2127.36662
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:55:03.153