CCC Help English
This info is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. More details about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help English. They occupy 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2010.0811.2121.36462
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help English in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:00:54.890