CCC Help English
This web page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2204.37769
of CCC Help English. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:38:22.983