CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2010.0805.0357.5180
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program by ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help English in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:17:02.290