CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Further information about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1019.2130.36819
of CCC Help English. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help English in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:42:14.190