CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Further information about CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1019.2130.36819
of CCC Help English. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:42:14.190