CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More info about the application CCC Help English can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help English's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help English. They take 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0330.2134.36914
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:43:29.417