CCC Help English
This page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. You can see more info about CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help English program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help English. They take an average of 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:52.683