CCC Help English
This page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help English on ATI's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help English. They occupy 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0815.2325.40058
of CCC Help English. For more CCC Help English versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help English in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:33:05.307