CCC Help English
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help English on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help English program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help English. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3241472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help English version 2011.0204.1428.25921
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:25:36.113