CCC Help English
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help English. They take 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0209.0015.306
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help English from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help English in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:09:17.470