CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC Help English's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help English is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1021.0530.7998
of CCC Help English. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help English from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help English in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:18:18.250