CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0329.0835.13543
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:07:02.097