CCC Help English
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help English version 2010.0329.0835.13543
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program released by ATI. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help English with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help English in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:07:02.097