CCC Help English
This info is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help English on ATI's website. CCC Help English is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help English. They take 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2011.0526.0026.42091
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:09:13.470