CCC Help English
CCC Help English is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help English. They take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0702.1238.20840
of CCC Help English. Click on the links below for other CCC Help English versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:10.650