CCC Help English
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help English. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1111.2326.42077
of CCC Help English. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". The CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help English in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:06:44.727