CCC Help English
A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PC
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help English for Windows. It is made by ATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can see more info about CCC Help English at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help English. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help English version 2011.0723.2130.36807
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help English from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help English is an application by ATI. Some users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After removing CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help English that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 04:21:13.600