CCC Help English
A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your PC
This page is about CCC Help English for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by ATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help English can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help English is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help English version 2007.1011.2228.38348
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall CCC Help English from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help English is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help English in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help English, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help English in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:26:39.307