CCC Help English
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help English on ATI's website. CCC Help English is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it occupies about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.75 MB (3932672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help English version 2007.0405.1815.30729
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help English:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help English from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help English or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help English app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help English in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help English using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help English by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help English supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:48:42.830