You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD WVR64 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD WVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.82 MB (1910784 bytes) on disk.
AMD WVR64 is comprised of the following executables which take 200.66 MB (210408608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.59 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (90.38 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.71 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD WVR64 version 2018.1217.2016.36482
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-20 19:29:51.673