This web page is about AMD WVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. Usually the AMD WVR64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD WVR64's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk.
AMD WVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 214.47 MB (224891832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.83 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
This page is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0212.1912.34565
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD WVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 program will be found automatically. After you click AMD WVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-15 10:02:57.157