You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD WVR64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD WVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 1.98 MB (2077696 bytes) on disk and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD WVR64. They occupy 242.12 MB (253879840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (166.68 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.98 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (920.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (32.69 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.20 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (97.38 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (269.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (16.20 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0226.1158.21555
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 app will be found automatically. When you click AMD WVR64 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-31 10:41:04.597