AMD WVR64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. amdow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 56.38 KB (57736 bytes) on disk.
AMD WVR64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 193.54 MB (202946208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.85 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0515.1003.18109
of AMD WVR64. You can find below info on other versions of AMD WVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD WVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-05 11:12:15.983