AMD WVR64 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the software AMD WVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD WVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD WVR64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 214.31 MB (224716912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.66 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0312.1854.34037
of AMD WVR64. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD WVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-16 02:50:41.097