This page is about AMD WVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD WVR64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's choice. AMD WVR64's primary file takes around 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) and its name is AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD WVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 68.88 MB (72227696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This page is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0318.1834.33426
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD WVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-23 11:38:20.407