This info is about AMD WVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD WVR64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMD WVR64's primary file takes about 56.38 KB (57736 bytes) and its name is amdow.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD WVR64. They occupy about 193.72 MB (203126800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (145.02 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD WVR64 version 2019.0313.2127.38605
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD WVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD WVR64 program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-06 01:03:40.610