AMD WVR64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on AMD WVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD WVR64 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk and is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD WVR64. They take an average of 214.47 MB (224887640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.82 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0220.1532.27963
of AMD WVR64. Click on the links below for other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 04:00:26.530