You can find below details on how to remove AMD WVR64 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD WVR64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD WVR64's main file takes about 57.69 KB (59072 bytes) and its name is amdow.exe.
AMD WVR64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 193.67 MB (203074032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.96 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.69 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (97.19 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (30.19 KB)
- cncmd.exe (58.69 KB)
- gpuup.exe (269.19 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (34.19 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (34.19 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (66.69 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0704.0559.10793
of AMD WVR64. For more AMD WVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD WVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD WVR64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD WVR64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:11:27.050