This web page is about AMD WVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app AMD WVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD WVR64's main file takes about 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD WVR64. They take an average of 201.33 MB (211113304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.99 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.71 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0109.1906.34385
of AMD WVR64. You can find here a few links to other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD WVR64 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-11 14:05:17.210