AMD WVR64 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program AMD WVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD WVR64. They occupy about 214.29 MB (224702216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.67 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.73 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (558.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0201.1711.30926
of AMD WVR64. For other AMD WVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD WVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD WVR64 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-07 22:44:28.703