AMD WVR64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software AMD WVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD WVR64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's decision. AMD WVR64's main file takes around 190.00 KB (194560 bytes) and its name is amdacpinstutil.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD WVR64. They occupy 208.03 MB (218138944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (144.96 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.42 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (575.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.66 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0313.1224.22338
of AMD WVR64. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD WVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD WVR64 program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD WVR64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-31 16:35:06.007