AMD WVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD WVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk and is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD WVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 214.53 MB (224955592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.89 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD WVR64 version 2019.0302.1759.32391
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD WVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD WVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-08 13:52:53.090