AMD WVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD WVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD WVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside AMD WVR64. They take about 213.91 MB (224296512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (145.02 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- videotrim.exe (232.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This data is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0326.2353.42986
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD WVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD WVR64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 application will be found automatically. When you select AMD WVR64 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD WVR64.
8. After removing AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 18:05:12.783