You can find below details on how to remove AMD WVR64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD WVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). amdow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 56.38 KB (57736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD WVR64. They take 193.17 MB (202551840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.77 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.71 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.1225.0731.13532
of AMD WVR64. You can find here a few links to other AMD WVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD WVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD WVR64 app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD WVR64 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD WVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-20 01:23:45.837