AMD WVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app AMD WVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD WVR64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD WVR64. They occupy 229.37 MB (240513416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.87 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (57.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.75 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
This data is about AMD WVR64 version 2019.0422.0644.12141
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD WVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD WVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD WVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD WVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD WVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-16 19:02:11.357