AMD WVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD WVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about AMD WVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD WVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD WVR64. They take about 210.88 MB (221124920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.83 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.73 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (550.00 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD WVR64 version 2019.0129.1953.35808
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD WVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD WVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD WVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD WVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD WVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD WVR64". The AMD WVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD WVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD WVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD WVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD WVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD WVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD WVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD WVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD WVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-04 11:06:21.497